• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD...88 4runner SAS...SOLD

fltruckwash

Looking to sell my family crawler to free up some cash. It's an 88 model 4runner that is sas with 4 inch lift springs sitting on 33 inch pro comp X treme mt2's. 2 are new and 2 are probably 85%. Has 14 inch bilsteins in the front with hoops and 12's in the rear. 22re, electric fan, single case, twin sticked, 5.29 gears spooled in the rear and detroit in the front with true 30 spline long's, drive flanges, high steer, and knuckle ball gussets. Front is trussed with diff guard. Rear has diff guard too. Trail gear front winch bumper/stinger (no winch) Body is decent with a few rough spots. Have Xtra set of doors and a matching spare tire 85%. Has 3 rear driveshafts that come with it. 1 is sch 40 for the trail and 2 stock rear shafts for the street. All have good joints/splines. Runs and drives great on and offroad. I started putting this thing together to ride the creeks and dirt roads around the house and got a little carried away with it. Great platform to build off of. Linked with 37's or 38's and a little cage work and she's done. Clean and clear TN title. Asking $4,000 obo. Located in Lyles TN (931) 996-1817
3305ddf738386f4b253970a18896ceab.jpg

Re: 88 4runner SAS

Man, I really wish I had $4,000 laying around to buy this. That is a very good price IMO and I bet it is a ton of fun to drive around on and off road. GLWS