• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired (sold) 93 Yj 1Ton (sold)

Michaelsummer11

I have a 93 Yj on tons and a 18' with 2' dove trailer with metal ramps and heavy metal drive on fenders.

Specs:
Engine: sbc 350 on propane has small cam but not sure what size. Does not smoke or use oil. Runs strong has new impco 425 mixer and vaperisor has just been rebuilt.
Trans: th350 with new hurst quarter stick shifter
T case: chevy 205 pass drop
Front axle: chevy dana 60 with chromo axles except for short inner has 5.38 gears and locker. Has Yukon drive flanges. Full hydro steering with 2"x8" cylinder. Ballistic fab diff cover. Leaf spring
Rear axle: 14 bolt with disc brake conversion 5.38 gears welded. Has ballistic fab 3/8 inch diff cover. Leaf spring
Wheels and tires: 39.5 boggers with cut rear. Beadlocks are total metal innovations weld on beadlocks. Some rock rash but all hold air and have no plugs or cuts.

Other stuff: new red top optima batt.
3 propane tanks (aluminum)
Auto meter gauges
Have 2 spare th350 transmissions and 1 extra 205 t case.

Trailer: is a 18' x 7' with 2' dove tail. Has heavy duty metal ramps and metal drive on fenders. Wood floor is in good shape just replaced 3 boards that were broken. Has new wheels and tires and brakes were replaced about 1 year ago.

E mail is [email protected]
Phone 1 662-706-2574 text or call

Price for jeep and trailer= $ 8500.00 but neg.
price for just jeep= $ 7000.00 neg

Will listen to all offers. Not wanting to trade just sale!!

Will post pics of trailer tomm.

Re: 93 Yj 1Ton

I had plans to buy this rig but all my plans fell apart. Somebody buy this guys rig, he was awesome to work with and has a great setup. I hope someone buys this thing and has a blast with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk