• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ** SOLD**Bouncer chassis

CajunPW

Bare 2 seater bouncer chassis. $2500

1 3/4 .120 dom
Chassis is bare and still needs some welding. It was built around a ls/th400/205. Has solid motor mounts only. No other tabs or mounts there. ::ATT:: THE A PILLARS HAVE BEEN CUT. I planned on raising to roof to allow for taller driver/passenger. I built the chassis to fit me 5'10. The top could easily be welded back down with some 1 1/2 sleeves or you can finish cutting to raise it a few inches to accommodate 6'+. If my memory severs me right the chassis is 54" at the widest point and is built for 116-118" wheelbase. If you have the ability to do some fab work, here is a very unique chassis that will definitely turn heads. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

****NOTHING EXCEPT THE CHASSIS IS AVAILABLE****

Located in Shreveport, LA.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 103
Re: Bouncer chassis

Thanks for all of the messages, but it's still available.

Nice looking work. Any way you can get couple pics of rear. Also how wide is rear. Room for two propane tanks laying flat side by side. Also the passenger area and motor have room for chevy small block. Turbo 350 and 203/205 doubler 260 341 6892.

The LS platform is alittle bigger then sbc I don't think that'd be an issue its a neat Lookin chassis and not a bad price glws

UTFDFIRE812 said:
Nice looking work. Any way you can get couple pics of rear. Also how wide is rear. Room for two propane tanks laying flat side by side. Also the passenger area and motor have room for chevy small block. Turbo 350 and 203/205 doubler 260 341 6892.

If I recall its 29" in the rear. SBC shouldn't be a problem, doubler is doable, but some work will need to be done to make it fit

Latest posts