• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD brandnew 800r Renegade 2010

carrjoe

Renegade 800R Features
Rotax V-twin 799.9 cc EFI engineRS-type TTI rear suspensionVisco-Lok? 4x4 with front differentialRS-type double A-arm front suspensionFull floorboards with kick-up pegsMulti-function digital gaugeLightweight center-cast-aluminum wheelsFade-resistant HPG shocks

Other Features
Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.)
Separate front and rear brake controls
ITP Holeshot ATR radial tires
Four 60W projector beam lights

I bought this quad a couple of months ago and tried to get my wife into riding, but she didn't enjoy it like I do. I paid 10,500 for the machine and the extended 3yr warranty then tax. I will sacrifice the machine for 8300 firm with less than 5 hours on it and only one ride. She rode it and I rode it very little that day. It is a blast to ride and very agile for a 4x4 machine. It's the best of both worlds 4x4 meets sport quad with a impressive 74 horsepower. It is easy to ride with the automatic tranny and the visco locker in the front. It's brand new and hardly no hours. I have three quads and need to get down to one. I have a Polaris Outlaw that this machine can easily run with and could excel over the Outlaw in deep mud and deep rutted out trails. It can crawl over downed trees, rocks, steep trails, and anything you throw at it. It has enough power to run with the big dogs like the 700 Raptor and other powerful machines. I think the Renegae and Polaris Outlaw IRS are the two best sport trail machines on the market. Buy my Renegade and get a new machine that I've already paid tax on so you don't have too. 8300 will take it home and it's in perfect shape not a blemish one. call 423 5710915.You can add a rear rack and I could build a front rack system for it because a have a tube bender and have been building roll cages and rocker protection for sidexsides. One of the best atv's ever made selling to get money to finish out the house getting ready to have a kid.

DSC03037.jpg

DSC03038.jpg

DSC03040.jpg

Re: brandnew 800r Renegade 2010

Reduced to 8000 firm and I can't help with dliver just had shoulder surgery. The truck is a 5sp and for that price with only 5hrs it'll save somebody some money rather than buying a new one.

Re: brandnew 800r Renegade 2010

SOLD
I still have the OUTLAW 525IRS forsale on here.