• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD: Built '92 Jeep YJ, tons, Atlas, V8, coilovers. Streetable

Re: Built '92 Jeep YJ, tons, Atlas, V8, coilovers. Streetable. kmcminn's old ride

lowbudgetjunk said:
You the guy from West Virginia?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

No sir I'm from Mississippi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Built '92 Jeep YJ, tons, Atlas, V8, coilovers. Streetable. kmcminn's old ride

Vinson Clark said:
Hey man shoot me a text would like to talk with you about your rig. 6six2-590-six464

Sorry, didn't see this until today. For some reason I didn't get a reply notification. Text sent.

lowbudgetjunk said:
You the guy from West Virginia?

Oh lawd :rolf:

would you want to do some trading on a nice 97 tj

I've never seen this rig in person but always admired the pictures! Has a clean and simple look to it that appeals to me. GLWS :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Built '92 Jeep YJ, tons, Atlas, V8, coilovers. Streetable. kmcminn's old ride

Punkin85 said:
I've never seen this rig in person but always admired the pictures! Has a clean and simple look to it that appeals to me. GLWS :dblthumb:
It's a great rig that can be driven on the street, all day long, flip it over, put it back on its wheels and drive it back home. It has plenty of interior room and is comfortable too.

Bet the back seats comfy too....how far can you get your legs spread? ;)

This is really an awesome rig. I'd just ugly it up if I got it / wheeled it. :(

When I first joined this forum he had a picture of it with a lake in the background for his avatar and I immediately wanted to go paint mine wight.

I love McMinns new avatar, I LMAO everytime I see it :rolf:

Good looking rig. What's the wheel base and belly height?

I'm interested, please call or text 850-8six5-six452!

can you call me Tony 844-449-1731