• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired --SOLD---CJ7 crawler on Tons - SOLD

Steele3

*******SOLD*******

Update - the Pre-Christmas Tornado destroyed my tow rig so I'm looking to replace it, either with an newer rig or an older diesel or gas burner.
I have the jeep and cash for something nice like I'm looking for (04+ crew 4x4 diesel dmax or cummins)
or possibly trade for a older 87 down chevy ton or crew dually plus cash my way.
Or a 6.0 GM gasser.

Old Tetanus Orange jeep, its been around here before, I bought it off the board around 3 or 4 years ago. I just never get a chance to ride and would rather have something I can drive on the road and light wheel if I get the chance.

CJ7 with chevy 305 with Holley Offroad carb, 4speed trans, 205 transfer.
GM d60 front (open), 14bolt rear with disk brakes (welded). Full hydraulic steering with single ended ram.

Leaf springs in front and 4link rear on coil springs and shocks.
39.5s TSL's on recentered H1s with PVC incerts.

Fuel cell in back.
Warn Winch.
Pro Armor Harnesses. Mismatch seats.

I have a good windsheild and a set of full Soft doors. Probably a Bikini top laying around.
Good Title for it.

Only thing it needs is new shock mounts on the front, the D60 came with some jacked up mounts welded on it I have not redone yet. And possibly a battery or alternator, didn't want to charge last time I drove it around the farm.

Stripped out the factory wiring harness and it's wired on a simple fuse block with push button start, and ignition & electric fan switchs.

$4000
Looking to sell or trade
Would like a TJ that's more of a daily driver/weekend wheeler. Nothing fancy.

Located in Lutts TN
Txt/call 9313061580

Some of the pictures are before the D60 front was put under it, Ill try to get better pics soon.

Its not been a mud buggy, this was from the HPO, ARC Race this spring.

Older pics with when it had the d44 under it.

My old girl, 2000 7.3, 6speed, with 167K, I almost cried when they loaded it on the rollback.