• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold delete

Stuntman Autoworks

I have 2 all vinyl prp pre teen suspension seats
-Black with lime green piping
-Both seats are new but have been moved and sat around for some time and arent perfect anymore. No tears but little abrasions here and there.
-I got these from another person on here and he said they had never been bolted into a rig.
-PRP states they are designed for children 8-15 yrs old
-They are $250 PRP's website and the cheapest i found them for was from Dave's at $212 ea, then you have to add shipping which will be close to $75 ea (quote from when I was looking at buying seats for my buggy).
-Seats plus shipping total = $574

I'd like to get $200 each
I will seperate and sell just one
If you want both we can negotiate on the price
Located in Siler City NC 27344
pm me or call/txt 919-545-6533
Thanks

Re: PRP preteen seats

kushKrawlin said:
Dam I need one. Just a lil far. Would be perfect for my baby girl in a couple years. GLWS

I actually think I have one sold locally and I have been told that fastenal ships freight pretty cheap let me know if you want me to get a quote on it.

Interested in both if other sell falls through. I have a fastenal local to me as well.

Stuntman Autoworks said:
I actually think I have one sold locally and I have been told that fastenal ships freight pretty cheap let me know if you want me to get a quote on it.
Sure if you sell the one, check on shipping to 30180. Thanks man!

kushKrawlin said:
Sure if you sell the one, check on shipping to 30180. Thanks man!

Sent you a PM shipping one is going to be around $75 maybe a little less since your closer than were I quoted the ship to location at.

Do you still have the pair or just one?