• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!!!FOR SALE SPIDER BUGGY SOLD!!!!

Re:

Tony you gonna get banned.

Like this here rig. Legit crawler well built and very compact

Chassis:spider trax offroad based off suzuki samurai
Engine:GM 4.3l V6 Painless wiring harness reflashed computer
Transmission:th350, reverse manual valvebody, deep sump pan,and racing componets,art carr shifter
Transfercase:Atlas 4.3:1 gear ratio twin stick with back mount
Front Axle:Gm dana 60 4.56 gears,welded,btf truss,cromoly axles and yukon super joints,half ton gm brakes,dedenbaer knuckles,35 spline outers,drive flanges
Rear Axle:gm 14 bolt,4.56 gears,detriot locker,disk brakes,btf truss
Coilover Shocks:sway a way 2.0 16in travel shocks
Steering:psc double ended ram hydralic steering
Suspension:4 link front and rear 1 1/4 inch lower heims and 5/8 uppers,lowers are 7075 aluminum
cooling:griffin radiator with ford taurus 2 speed fan
battery:eek:ptima red top
fuel:custom 15 gallon fuel cell with msd pump,braided lines
guages:autometer phantom 2 guages
winch:warn 8274 synthetic rope and extra controller
Tires:43x14.50x17 super swamper sx sticky compound
seats:matercraft seats with matercraft 4 point harness
dive shafts:1410 at both ends front and rear
wheels:**** cepek dc2 17x9 non beadlock
SERIOUS ENQUIRES ONLY!!!NO TRADES!!
$20,000 OBO
Dallas, GA

Re: FOR SALE SPIDER BUGGY

LOL,thanks for the compleiment,i hate to sell it but hate to see it sit,i have been riding 1 time in a year and a half,gonna build me a shop and may build me another mild vehicle.

00e0e_fWtARudcUo4_600x450.jpg

This buggy impressed me at Harlan. GLWS

Better be glad John likes yo ass Tony, he done put u a pic up steada banning . :****:

44BRAND said:
Better be glad John likes yo ass Tony, he done put u a pic up steada banning . :****:

He actually would just have thread locked. The banning for no pics is for the newbies with less than 100 posts. Some of those guys think we are the CraigsList to the off road world.

JohnG said:
He actually would just have thread locked. The banning for no pics is for the newbies with less than 100 posts. Some of those guys think we are the CraigsList to the off road world.

thanks for clearing that up. Glad it wasn't locked either, Tony is a great guy.
GLWS Tony.

Well it sucks pan fried asshole to see this buggy for sale Tony and I put it together from a basket case of parts in my basement with a friends borrowed welder.
Baddass mochine with a cool history & parts list,,,buggy was originally built by on of the owners of Spidertrax hence the name Spiderbuggy and even had a magazine article in 4wheel drive and sport utility when it was still zuk engine,trans & case based.

We never weighed it but this thing is LIGHT and the suspension geometry is insane spot on with crazy flex.

Can,t believe Neal hasn't chimed in and flamed Tony out yet.

OH and before anyone ask's YES that 8274 is a BEEEOTCH to get up in there and mount up so if you buy the buggy NEVER take it out.

Thanks for the pictures scott,i just hate seeing it sit,by the way mdo817 she doesn't want me to sell it i'm selling to build me a shop,tired of working in the dirt,probaly will get something milder to wheel later.