• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD---GM Dana 60 Short Inner Yukon 4340 Axle Shaft

Derek12v

Bought a shaft and super joint kit for a GM instead of a Dodge so rather than shipping the entire kit back I just bought a Dodge inner shaft replacement. The GM shaft is 17.67" and is brand new. I just received the kit last week and realized I bought the wrong one before I even took it out of the box.

Price is $SOLD shipped obo. Located in Killian, LA Will post actual picture this evening. Brochure picture shows the actual part number of the shaft for sale.

Re: GM Dana 60 Short Inner Yukon 4340 Axle Shaft

How long is the Dodge inner on the long side. I have an alloy axle at the house that I can not use on my Chevy 60. Maybe we can make a trade?

GM Dana 60 Short Inner Yukon 4340 Axle Shaft

There's .03" difference on the factory long side. 35.07" vs 35.10". Any aftermarket long side shaft should be interchangeable between GM and Dodge.

hokie_yj said:
There's .03" difference on the factory long side. 35.07" vs 35.10". Any aftermarket long side shaft should be interchangeable between GM and Dodge.

Yep that's right. I'm using the rest of the GM kit in the Dodge, just had to buy a new short inner shaft.

I measured mine again last night. The axle is 37.625 long. Per my research it is for a Ford F250 axle, 99 and up. I wish I had the jack for a spare. I would buy this one from you.