• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD! Mr. Ed... 4wheel steer twin turbo 5.3 Rockwell buggy project 23,000 obo

99problemz

Mr. Ed... 4wheel steer twin turbo 5.3 Rockwell buggy project 23,000 obo

This buggy is an on going project and needs some work however almost everything on it is brand new. I've owned it for the past three years and have tried a few different setups with it but I'm ready to move on. Before I even get started here is a list of what still needs to be done before it's ready for the woods.

- Complete brand new rear end built by custom differentials however it is backwards and needs to be machined for the rear engine setup
- Brand new 180 planetary 300m input 6 clutch powerglide built by Greg Cullum however the female threaded output to the trans cooler line in the case has a crack in it
- Atlas Transfer case cable shifter for the rear is snapped and needs replaced
- Final wot and drivability tune needed

I was in the process of bullet proofing this rig and threw tons of money and brand new quality parts at it. Not much of it hasn't been touched and replaced with something bigger and stronger The 2 speed glide was professionally rebuilt to handle anything but I cracked the input for the cooler lines on install. The rear end was rebuilt entirely with new bearings and chromoly shafts but some miscommunications happened and now the rear end is backwards. The motor is a freshly rebuilt 5.3 with arp hardware freshly redone heads and a custom turbo cam. With the trans and the rear end in the shape that it is I cannot final tune the motor but it does start and idle nicely.The entire drive line is encased in the chassis with hardly any vulnerable spots. It's a different looking rig that can do about anything when together... asking 23,000 obo I am not looking for trades and you won't hurt my feelings I am aware that the buggy needs work but I am just ready to move on so make me an offer. Any questions or comments contact Mike at 636358442_4 call or text located west of St. Louis mo... I will try to list the mods below but for a quick once over buggy has narrowed, mohawked rockwells, locked up front & rear, eaton orbitals and 4 wheel steer, psc rams,2 speed power glide, 4.3.1 atlas, ori shocks, aluminum 4 link, 43" two sx stickies, Walker Evans beadlocks, 20" belly height, 15" ground clearance from the lowest point of the axles and a 122" wheelbase

Mods:
Arp rod bolts
Arp studs
Cometic head gaskets
Twin HE351 totally rebuilt 60mm turbos with light weight billet wheels
Twin turbonetics blow off valves
Manual boost controllers
Custom grind turbo cam
Aeromotive a1000 fuel pump
Dual walbaro 255's feeding a anti slosh reservoir
60lb injectors
Ls6 intake
Gto water pump
Brand new gaskets from the intake all the way to the oil pan
Double roller timing chain
Ls7 lifters
Comp pushrods
Art Carr shifter
Twin stick atlas shifters
Wilwood slotted and drilled front brake rotor and caliper
Wilwood dual master cylinders
Professionally Built power glide trans capable of 1000 hp
Yank eliminator 3000 stall
4.3 atlas
5 point harnesses
Eaton orbital valves front and rear
Ori struts
Walker Evans beadlocks
43" tsl sx stickies
Psc ram
Giant aftermarket hydraulic steering coolers front and rear
Aluminum radiator
Aftermarket bored hydraulic pumps
12,000 lb super winch
Ballistic fab joints on everything
30" led light bar
Mowhawked rockwells narrowed to accept factory shafts with 15" of ground clearance to the lowest point
20" belly height with ori's centered
Optima red top battery
Push button start
Custom skins
Aluminum fuel cell
I'm sure I'm missing something

Asking 23,000 contact mike @
636358442_4 for more pictures or info

Re: Mr. Ed... 4wheel steer twin turbo 5.3 Rockwell buggy project 23,000 obo

Holy crapola! Some bling bling right there

Good deal here!

Did this rig come from NC and used to race in the ECORS races over there? Tim's (Firetoy9) old buggy?

I thought the same thing when I saw the add.

I'm pretty sure it came from North Carolina but I am not sure who the original owner was

What happened to the 6.0 that was originally in it?

If I was looking for a buggy I would be going to get this , bang for the buck this is it.

Re:

Built by Vice Off Road, firetoy(9?) Is his screen name on most forums. Good friend of mine named Tim. He's also the builder of the Fab Fours creations, chimera and a couple others. Never raced ecors to my knowledge. I was present for mr.edd's first flop and a few other rides, (it was on 47" ltb to begin with) . Tim has always had a unique style to his builds. All fabrication for this unit is top notch.

Matt

Hats off to Tim! He must be a mad scientist because you are correct the fab and thought that went into this buggy is insane. I took the 6.0 out of the buggy last year and built a monster 403 to replace it with but it wound up being way to powerful for it and so I had a 5.3 built for it to tone it down and be more reliable and not break as many parts

I told my buddy not to trust someone with only 10 Posts. Not going to last long around here not keeping your word. My buddy made a deal with you and offered to send you a $500 deposit to hold it until he could make it a few days later and you refused. You said not to worry, that it was his and then sell it the night before he is supposed to come get it. A man has nothing in this world if he cant keep his word.

zayne2427 said:
I told my buddy not to trust someone with only 10 Posts. Not going to last long around here not keeping your word. My buddy made a deal with you and offered to send you a $500 deposit to hold it until he could make it a few days later and you refused. You said not to worry, that it was his and then sell it the night before he is supposed to come get it. A man has nothing in this world if he cant keep his word.

That sucks! :popcorn:

Guess he's got 100 problems now judging by his screen name gtfo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the truth. My buddy called him 2 days before he was going to be able to come and offered him $500 deposit for the second time and he said no don't worry about it. Then sold it the next day for more money...

zayne2427 said:
That's the truth. My buddy called him 2 days before he was going to be able to come and offered him $500 deposit for the second time and he said no don't worry about it. Then sold it the next day for more money...

Garbage right there. What's his actual name? Feel free to PM it. I'd just like to be able to steer clear of more than just a screen name.