• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD NEW 08 Polaris 525 Outlaw independent rear suspension

carrjoe

SOLD It is a new 08 525 Outlaw with about 4 hours on it. I thought my wife would ride the 800 Renegade in the background while I rode the Outlaw. We went on one ride together and she kind of like it then I broke my collar bone racing my KFX450 at Muddy Creek(local track), and she has turned against riding atv's. I owe 5200 on the atv, and it has about 2 months left of warranty and a riding class that I never took with it. It is a sweet trail machine and has all the power you want. It is built for a rider that wants a stock quad ready to tackle any trail just adjust the suspension to your liking and let it rip. It has a low weight 389 pds I think, really aftermarket suspension, best ground clearance of any sport quad, and the faster than a 700 Raptor. It is hard to outrun the KTM power of the 525. I have to have payoff 5200 or I can't sell it with a title or the atv certificate that represents a title. My number is 423 571 0915 and can help with deliver deeper south than TN. I have a guy coming from the gulf to pick up some axles. I need 5200 or pretty darn close because cash is hard to come by at my house. Please call me no pm or email [email protected] for more pics.
DSC03042.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03046.jpg

Re: NEW 08 Polaris 525 Outlaw IRS independent rear suspension

The asking price is 5200 but I have a guy coming from the gulf of MS to pick up some axles so I'll have some money but I am out of work with a broke collar bone so it needs to go, The guy that is coming could help with deliver if it was on his way for gas. He coming next Sunday so call with offers. I getting the title from the bank this week by giving them the title to my 800 Renegade which is a more expensive quad so the bank is gladly willing, I'll have title in hand so come with some cash offers damn close or I'll keep it and sell something else. Hell I sell my Can Am 800 Renegade 2010 model maybe 10 hours for 9,400 and ,I bought the 3 year extended warranty for it another 800 bucks on top of the 10,500 price tag. Call me with offers 423 571 0915 or email [email protected]

There is a picture of both quads on really the only ride they ever been on since bought.
DSC03087.jpg

Re: NEW 08 Polaris 525 Outlaw IRS independent rear suspension

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd take 4800 firm and help with deliver within reason for the cost of fuel. I don't need any trades becuase I'm getting money up to build a buggy not trade on one or anything. Call 423 571 0915

I'd take 9,000 firm for the Renegade 800 made by Can Am. It's an 2010 with about 7 hours.

Re: NEW 08 Polaris 525 Outlaw independent rear suspension and 800 Can Am Renegade

It's fourwheeler tine and I have two super nice ones that are cheaper than any shop would sell them for. I love my Renegade but don't ride it. I'd take 9grand for it and it's brand new. 4800 for the Outlaw come on somebody needs a fourwheeler.

Re: NEW 08 Polaris 525 Outlaw independent rear suspension and 800 Can Am Renegade

REDUCED 4600 for the Outlaw.

Bottom dollar on the quad before it goes to Ebay in a week or two is 4200. I need to sell some stuff because I just had shoulder surgery. I can't ride and have 3 quads forsale and when I get better I need to finish the basement out to ready for a new kid. I'll take payoff on the quad now that is 4200 and it hasn't been ridden any at all. It has been sitting since the last time I road it. I have three fourwheelers and can't ride any of them due to breaking my collar bone then having shoulder surgery. I might be able to ride when the snow starts to fly. I'm not on the board much so call me directly at 423 571 0915. I got my Renegade paid off so I plan on keeping it.

Re: NEW 08 Polaris 525 Outlaw independent rear suspension

Getting to old to ride this type of quad so 3900 is bottom dollar and well worth it since a new one is 7600. Call me at 423 571 0915 don't pm just call or email directly to [email protected]