• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold please delete.

Re: 2 seater tube buggy $13500 price drop

If u change ur mind and interested in a built supercharged taco with ton's and A/C lemme know. IBROKEIT built it and there are still pics on here if u search supercharged taco. ;D

Thanks for the offer but I have to pass. If I trade to something else it will be another buggy.

I may if someone wants to pay cash. The price will go up because I am putting cool overs on it this week.

Any other possible trades that could make it happen

Yea still got it. The coils are going on it tomorrow.

Re: 2 seater tube buggy $14,000

Price adjusted and parts list updated. Front coils are on and the rear coils are going on as soon as I can get some tubing bent and welded on.

Update on possible trades.
05 up frontier, tacoma, colorado or canyon. Must be 4 door 4wd and would prefer black or blue.
No need for a pontoon, May still be interested in a nice hot rod but nothing that has been cut all to pieces.

Read the last thread. Its now back for sale or trade.

Send me some pics and info. 270-805-1106

I have a nice 24' gooseneck lowboy that I can throw in for the right deal. Really would like to have a newer daily driver or hot rod, muscle car etc. I also have a lot of spare stuff I can throw in also. Heims, link bars, tranny, drive shafts, trans adapter, h-1 wheels, and other misc parts.

All PM's returned. The gooseneck is sold. Took it to wishbone ranch yesterday and it performed great with the new coilovers.

Needs to go. $12500 for just buggy. I have a Currie sway bar, set of 5 h1 wheels, 2 more fresh rebuilt coilovers, extra springs, high steer arms and other parts that can go with it for some extra coin. Was going to keep it but dont want to see it set around and not get used. May do some trading.