• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold... Please delete

bushhog750

I have a set of 4- 42" Irok Stickies on Raceline monster wheels. No plugs, patches or vulcanization. The tires are 85-90% tread. I will not separate unless I have a buyer for both and the funds are in hand from both parties before I break them down. I will give it a few weeks to sell as a set before I consider breaking them down. The wheels have no scratches dents or dings 8x6.5 lug pattern.

The rock rings do have some rash but they are still perfectly fine. The tires have minimal rock rash. No trades unless you have a very very good set of 43" SX stickies. I have a set of brand new Racelines so if you have a really good set of 43's I'll trade my wheels and tires for just the 43's.

I don't have great pictures right now but I will get some better ones in a few days. The tires are located in Rossville GA about 15 mins from Chattanooga. If interested please call or text 678-614-0620. $2700.00 obo

Re: 42" sticky Iroks on Racelines

I just got a quote to ship them to Arkansas for $130.00 thru my local fastenal. Shipping them somewhere won't be a huge deal and I'll help with the shipping cost to help someone out.

Re: 42" sticky Iroks on Racelines

Interested in tires if you decide to separate