• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Jeepnron

I have 5 AEV wheels with 5 Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires that are like new! The whees are16x8 with 5x4.5 bolt pattern and the tires are 315/75R16 (35x12.5x16) in excellent almost new condition. They have about 2,000 miles on them and 800 of those miles where last weekend on the road trip home from Kansas City to Birmingham, AL when I bought the Jeep. 4 of the 5 wheels are AEV Bridgers and the spare is a AEV Pintler. They were that way when I bought the Jeep and I did not even notice it until I got home. They look very similar but there is a slight difference but with it being the spare and on the back you really never notice. The tires alone sell for about $340 each new and the wheels sell for about $225 each new. I think a good Hardline deal would be $1850 for all 5 tires and wheels. The only reason I am selling them is that I just want to create a new look for this Jeep. i am not intrested in shipping these tires and wheels. You can reach me at 205-706-2460 and I am in Pinson, AL.

Thanks,
Ron

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 438
Re: AEV Wheels with Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires

Are these too high or just not the right customer base? Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Ron

I would think mainly the wrong customer base. Those are more for a pretty Jeep. Peeps here be lookin' for Swampers and stickies.

You also may have much better luck breaking up the package. I know people may want the tires but not the wheels, and vice versa.

My two cents. GLWS!!!

Thanks Hardline! Looks like I have them sold pending funds.

Man I always loved aev tj wheels but I would **** them up the first trail ride booyang

Did they sell or are they still available

Sold pending funds! I will keep you posted.
Thanks,
Ron