• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD! Please Delete

Marc72

I'm going a different direction with the buggy this year, so this drive line has gotta go. It isn't pulled yet, but can come out rather quickly. It's a 5.7 out of a crashed 06 Dodge Ram 2500 (no MDS). "They" say it puts out 345 horsepowers. It does pretty damn good turning 43's with 4.56's. The trans is a 5-45RFE (5speed) out of a 03 Ram 1500. Both are low miles (under 40k). Both have had fluids changed way more than needed. The Atlas is an Atlas. 1350 front yoke and rear flange. I forget the size, but wifey has it, I'm sure. This whole setup was originally in my TJ and then went on to live it's life in my buggy. I will include the TJ wiring harness (TJ connectors cut off) and the fly by wire gas pedal. Squire built the harness, so I would imagine that they could put it back to TJ friendly if desired. The motor currently has stock manifolds which are setup for a TJ. The Atlas has the standard twin stick mechanical setup. Let me know if you need any other info. The girl has meticulous records of all our parts.

We are asking $5,000 for the whole package. For the right price, it can come with the whole Buggy! It is located in Orlando, FL and we'll be relocating to Atlanta, GA in the next couple months. Here are some pics:

Re: HEMI 5.7 - 5-45RFE - 3.8 ATLAS II w/ HARNESS

Everything minus the Atlas would be 3K! :fish: