• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD PLEASE DELETE

D-nAsTy-MaX

SOLD SOLD SOLD , clean titled 2nd owner clean body very built Jeep

Quick run down:
Extremely Clean Built Jeep Tj, built by Mars Fab , great welds and fab, extensive parts list including Atlas 5.0, Fox coilovers Yukon chromoly built dana60 and 14bolt with lockers, linked suspension , Fox air bumps, new Dom tube Cage, new Prp seats 17" kore beadlocks and 40" mtrs, new wake boat stereo , new softtop

Full detailed list:

98' TJ, clean clear title, 2nd owner!! , Mars Fab built it so top quality welds and fab, full receipts invoices on file, 134,000 miles runs strong no smoke or burning using of oil, clean strong running , great body no damage clean great paint no rust no peeling no bubbling , good windshield just 2 scuffs on top corners of windshield frame on both sides is only damage period

4.0liter with a header, throttle body spacer, and k&n, ax15 5speed transmission good clutch, Atlas 5.0 transfercase with the 32 spline output front and back. Teraflex belly up skid plate. Oliver's 3" .250 wall drive shafts 1350u joints. 12" fox coilovers and fox 2.0 air bumps up front. Limit straps front and rear, front 3 link with johnny joints. 2" .250 wall lowers and 1.75" .250 wall uppers. 79 ford high pinion Dana 60 pushed forward around 7". 4:10 gears new 4340 chrommolly axle shafts. 35 spline inner and outer. Spartan locker (works flawlessly) Rebuilt the king pin and all new bearing and races all new breaks, rotors, calipers and studs. Mile marker 35 spline hubs with spares. Mars fab gussetted knuckles. Psc complete hydro assist steering with psc box with a 8" psc ram, Rubicon express rear 4.5" coils 4 link with triangulated uppers, rear axle pushed back around 8". 14 bolt rear grizzly locker and 4:10 gears. Rebuilt hubs and ECG 14 bolt disc break kit. Barnes 13 bolt diff cover on but I haven't shaved it yet. Stainless braided brakelines throughout, Currie antirock rear sway bar, Mars fab aluminum fuel cell behind the back seat in a clean lasered mount. Genright highliner front fenders. Genright extended comp corners and extended rocker guards. Barns flat rear bumper with d rings. Bd stubby front bumper with steering box skid. Warn 9.5k high speed winch that now has blue synthetic line with hawse fairlead (not on in all pics but is on now) with billet dash winch switch and a remote too. 40inch mtr rock spider compound 17" kore 32 bolt beadlocks , brand new 2 weeks ago all dom custom cage, brand new prp seats with prp harnesses , brand new polk marine audio gold grade speakers in dash and same polk gold grade wakeboat speakers in rear high dollar system has Sony Bluetooth marine head unit all new, brand new slant back tinted full softtop, cage was built to fit backseat still and to fit with the slant back soft top which is frameless top the cage itself is frame it's a badass top and cage way it works together and has a bouncer look, painted cage ironman silver at body shop all ppg paint, neoprene covered back seat, rhinolined tub floor and factory paintmatched the dash trim to body color really slick, brand new rockstar garage black led 7" headlights High dollar more light then my rigid 54" bar on my truck, Optima yellowtop battery, Zero rust at all clean ass jeep, top is a tinted one, has the factory halfdoors with soft uppers matching the top, ready to ride or street , rode nearly every trail at the flatts off-road park Saturday, only winched out top of superman trail, hard to find a unmolested well built clean tj built right with such a high end parts list, and professionally built for this price, especially with great paint body and several brand new items, like seats top stereo system and more

$19,500

Located in Temple, Georgia

SOLD,SOLD, SOLD

Kevin

Re: Clean MarsFab built TJ hp60 14bolt Fox-coilovers, Cage, Prp's, Psc hydro

Will someone please please post pics I can email them

Re: Clean MarsFab built TJ hp60 14bolt Fox-coilovers, Cage, Prp's, Psc hydro

IMG_8991_zpsyscll7hz.jpg

Re: Clean MarsFab Built TJ KingpinHP60 14bolt, Fox-coilovers, Cage, Prp's, Psc hydro

I have a ton of good pics but I can't figure out how to get em on here, I just put synthetic line and hawse fairlead on it

Re: Clean MarsFab Built TJ KingpinHP60 14bolt, Fox-coilovers, Cage, Prp's, Psc hydro

Saw this rig at The Flats this weekend. Looked clean.

kickdeez said:
Saw this rig at The Flats this weekend. Looked clean.

Thanks man. Rode everything there , winched out top of superman just to save body damage

I have some fresh current detailed pictures of suspension and stuff if someone would be willing to post for me?

I'd be interested possibly, need to know list on it, more pics 8285066070