• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold Please Delete

cprimm08

Ezgo Golf Cart. Needs 4 new batteries. Has two brand new batteries and brand new tires. Comes with charger. Little dirty in pics but cleans up pretty good. Located in Lewisburg, TN. Asking $900 obo or trade for some parts possibly. Call or text 931-993-4085
83b16e2ba6878c9ea5d94a5b6ce49ad6.jpg
5b414367d1a3cc230c881cf2fbe5b9e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Ezgo Golf Cart

What kind of parts are you looking for? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

What ya got sir?

cprimm08 said:
What ya got sir?

Electric dog polisher, fur lined kitchen sink, 2 gold teeth(used slightly only on sundays) and a dog named Boo. :dunno: :rolf:

I was really meaning, Engine parts, lawnmowers, sand blasting cabinet, etc. My wife has been wanting a cart to run around the lake in. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Electric dog polisher, fur lined kitchen sink, 2 gold teeth(used slightly only on sundays) and a dog named Boo. :dunno: :rolf:

I was really meaning, Engine parts, lawnmowers, sand blasting cabinet, etc. My wife has been wanting a cart to run around the lake in. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

If this is included in your response for a $900 you just need to trade him cash. People that have lakes or lake houses don't trade parts like us commoners..... Use some of that old dirty money you keep hiding in the closet so none of your rich friends see you with 2012 series bills :dblthumb:

money_pit_yj said:
If this is included in your response for a $900 you just need to trade him cash. People that have lakes or lake houses don't trade parts like us commoners..... Use some of that old dirty money you keep hiding in the closet so none of your rich friends see you with 2012 series bills :dblthumb:

:rolf: :rolf: You do realize that I am only looking at a broken down $900 cart for her? :rolf: :rolf: That electric dog polisher has only been used a few times on Boo, low hours. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Needing set of suspension seats, will add boot for Dana 60 front, radiator/fan set, and LS parts.