• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD rebuilt chevy 4.3L w/ complete propane system & 3 tanks SOLD

wizzo

’89 Chevy 4.3L V6 has been completely rebuilt within the last two years with all new bearings, rings, timing chain, oil pump, valve seals and gaskets, water pump. Since the rebuild it has only been driven off-road so the miles haven’t amounted to much. Engine does not smoke or use oil. It has been ran on mobile 1 full synthetic oil and propane since the rebuild and the oil comes out as clean as when you put it in. It has new spark plugs and MSD super conductor 8.5mm wires with 2 rides on them.

Other parts on engine include:
*Edelbrock Performer intake http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_...ormer-v6.shtml
*Billet HEI Distributor
*Mini Starter
*Alternator
*MSD 6AL w/ rev. limiter
*Edelbrock air filter
*Manifolds

Propane system consists of Impco 425 mixer, Impco model E converter, electric lock-off, and filter. Comes with all lines, fittings, extra line and tank fitting so you could run two tanks if you like, 3 propane forklift tanks (two 40lb and one 30lb), one set of tank brackets.

All parts are less than two years old at most, most everything was bought new when the motor was rebuilt.

Engine is still in truck and you can see/ hear it run if you like. Axles have been pulled from the truck so it’s not drivable.

Asking $1200 for all of it, located in bowling green, ky.
You can contact me here via PM, weygacg(at)topper.wku.edu, or 270 nine nine six 0791

Re: rebuilt chevy 4.3L w/ complete propane system & 3 tanks

My number is 864-247-3482 im interested in the motor, trans, and cases if that other man doesn't buy it. I live in S.C. So just give me a call if he happens to back out. THANKS!!!

Latest posts