• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired (Sold) Samurai Crawler on 38.5s Stretched and Linked (Sold)

Sawzall

1987 Samurai, 1.6 EFI, A/T, dual cases, 5.13 geared D44s, full Detroit lockers, 33 spline Dutchman rear axles, 4 link rear, 3 link front, 1.25” Johnny Joints and 2”x ¼” wall DOM links, 14” front and 16” rear King air shocks custom valved by Downsouth Motorsports, 104” wheelbase, 4 wheel disc brakes, Scout steering box, hydro assist with PSC ram, thick wall drive shafts, 17 gallon RCI fuel cell, Ramsey winch, rear pulldown winch, large tool box, cage, harnesses, LED rock lights.
This is a reliable and capable rig. The suspension flexes very well and is stable. It has been wheeled mostly at Golden Mountain and Harlan.
The reason I am selling is I am building a buggy. $5500.Call 615-388-0444 before 9PM or text. Located in Lafayette TN.

DCP_3577.jpg

DCP_3394.jpg

IMAG0321.jpg

IMAG0322.jpg

Build:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=700203

Video:
Three buggies bang on a giant ledge at Golden Mountain OHV

Re: Samurai Crawler on 38.5s Stretched and Linked (Reduced)

I have rode with this buggy 50 to100 times and only seen it brake a couple of times and we ride the hard stuff. I will try to find some vids of it

Dang that was a quick sell!!!

How about posting a build thread over here for your Evolution chassis from WOD?

ridered3 said:
Dang that was a quick sell!!!

How about posting a build thread over here for your Evolution chassis from WOD?

The Samurai is going to North Carolina. I will probably miss it in the winter when I am freezing in the buggy instead of being toasty warm. ;D

I will post a build thread on the buggy..

I guess everything from the Upper Cumberland is going to North Carolina because that is where my CJ7 ended up as well. Already subscribed to your build on Pirate for the buggy as well as for your tow rig. Really looking forward to seeing this buggy behind the big truck soon.