• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD Small V8 Buggy - reduced to 4500 (SOLD )

Steele3

Sold./color]
Buggy built this year, not by me but a guy that does dirt car cages, 1.75" DOM tube cage, built off of part of a K5 frame.
TBI350 motor, th350 trans and 203 transfer.

D44 front axle open diff, 12Bolt rear welded. Unsure of gears but assuming 3.08 or 3.73 as they are 78' axles.

Leaf springs in front, 4 linked rear on coild springs and shocks. 7/8s x 3/4" joints.

Kerkey seats with pads and 5 point crow harnesses.

35" Nitto Trail grapps on 17" chevy wheels.

I dont know the wheel base or other heights, but will try to get some measurements tonight if anyone needs to know. I think the wheel base is around 100"

Will fit about a 6' tall person max I would say, might could go with a smaller pedal setup and gain a couple inches of leg room.

Looking to sell but might be interested in trades just depends, would like to have a RZR.
Would also consider trades on a YJ with fuel injection, 6cyl, and 5speed with boot on your end. Just looking for a streetable stock jeep for a friend.
Or a nice 4x4 DD

Its ready to ride as it sits, only thing I needs is a trans cooler mounted, currently has the lines just looped together, I have a cooler just have not got it on yet.

Asking $4500
txt/call-931-306-1580
Located in Lutts, TN

I had intended to pull the hydro steer, tons, and 40s off my CJ to put under this but decided to see if there was interest in it before I tore it apart. For more money I could make a deal on the tons,tires, steering. But I kinda hate to rob my jeep of its good stuff, may sell it to.

Re: Small V8 Buggy

I kinda thought the same thing when I seen it. There is also another small buggy floating around somewhere that it kinda looks like. Was posted by BK on the book of faces. Guy that did it took the inspiration from a bouncer, but bouncer it isn't. I really like the look just needs a better set of axles and suspension setup. I'm torn on putting my tons under it and a better suspension setup and just keeping it.

Re:

Vouch for seller great guy to deal with

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Re: Small V8 Buggy - reduced

Reduced again. I know it dosent have the best parts list but it's a good start to a decent looking trail ride.