• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold sold sold. Thanks hardline!

SHELBS44

Frosty beverages and HL2 FTW
BOTTOM DOLLAR. 30 PACK OF NATTIES AND THEY BETTER BE COLD OR NO DEAL
04 dodge dually. 204352 mileage. Injectors have less than 30k miles on them. Supposed to be worked injectors not sure was done before I got it. Trans is built again not sure what's done but you can feel it when the converter locks. Ran the overhead less than 500 miles ago. Coolant is new and flushed oil is new. Just put batteries in it. Is a great treat but does need some tlc. Also new fca bout a year ago but less than 1000 miles on it. No blow by and trans shifts as it should. Front tires might have 1000 miles on them I rarely drive it and now am trying to buy a house so no
Point in letting it sit. It does need a little work.

It needs 4 rear tires. They are 37 12.50 17

I put a new power steering pump on it but the pulley was worn and started spinning on the shaft. Recessed the pulley more for it to bite and it got out Of line with the crank so it ate half of a new belt. That will need to be fixed although it's drove like that for awhile with no issues.

Needs a rear bumper. Had a deer mess the bed up put a new bed on it and a week later kinda backed in to a tree at night denting the tail gate

Will need a dash it is cracked

Front end starting doing the shake it has a new steering box but I would go threw the front end and do the brace. I just don't have time to do it. It's not horrible and can drive the truck now just pay attention due to it. In Tuscaloosa al 205-242-3513 You can drive it how it is just wouldn't for long due to the rear tires.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    992.3 KB · Views: 101
Re: 2004 dodge dually

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 920

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 917
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 912

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 924
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 913

Forgot in first post. Found steering arm on box had loosened some. Tightened and took a lot of slack out just haven't drove it yet to see if it fixed the minor shaking that happened occasionally. Also have video of walk around of truck.

up. want this gone soon. make offer but be reasonable

Re: 2004 dodge dually. Price drop

Nothing? It's a good truck. I'm just thorough and didn't want to leave out any issues that I would change :dunno:

Looks good to me..I paid almost 15k for my 2003 several years ago...everyone knows Dodges do work.

That's what I was thinking. Probably a lot to do with the lift but wouldn't be hard to find someone to swap for a stock suspension kit and add leveling kit for 35s. Spacers are already there. It's towed to hot springs a few times beach a few times. And multiple tractor hauls. Thanks bbone

Re: 2004 dodge dually. Price drop 10,500 AND COLD 30 PACK!

BOTTOM DOLLAR COME GET IT!

How has this not sold? I'm looking for a 3rd gen and that's a steal. If it was a single wheel I'd be on my way to see you.

COLD beer and tall grass. Great buy here. I thought about buying it to flip... :****:

xjmarc said:
How has this not sold? I'm looking for a 3rd gen and that's a steal. If it was a single wheel I'd be on my way to see you.

Hell if I know. :****: that's why I included the beer so I could atleast get drunk while I give the truck away. Hell convert it to a SRW. still could save money in the long run

creepycrawly said:
COLD beer and tall grass. Great buy here. I thought about buying it to flip... :****:

Jew know Jew want it

If you still have it when my 12 valve sells I'll buy it and learn to deal with the extra wheels.

From the way its looking i still might lol

Can you text me about the truck 256-675-0205

Can you text or call me about the truck 256-675-0205

Message sent

Truck still available