• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD SOLD SOLD

Re: Yota buggy with price adjustment (going under the knife feb 1st)

Got somebody wanting to get it broke. He has not givin me any money but I told him I would wait till next wed. Ya got that long to make a deal.

keep it together and go with the tachedoutoffroad crew to hot springs

Right now I couldn't afford to go if it was fixed. It's actually my birthday too, we all got the ride up as a birthday bash kinda thing. If I can get this thing sold and get in this house I got a contract on I am going to buy another one don't worry.

O you'll get the chance I promise. I plan on having a new buggy REAL soon. Buy mine and part it to kevins brother its everything he needs just don't like the chassis. I'll sell it too you cheap no tires and wheels, longs, or winch. :****:

They calling for snow and sub freezing so we gonna wait for repairs make an offer.

Looks like its past your deadline, cut the **** up and go on with the plan, Feb 1 was a few days ago :****:

I fix it you buy it?

Gonna be 63 saturday :woot: somebody make an offer quick!

Re: Yota buggy with repairs

All right I got the new knuckle ball on and all the stuff ready to put back together. I short 1 trunion bearing race :wtflol: but this thing will be ready for test drives this coming weekend. The front right tire will not pull because I am leaving the longs out for now.

HEY ID LIKE TO GET INTO OFF ROADING AND I HEAR YOUR IN WITH TACHED OUT OFFROAD. IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF I COULD JOIN THAT CLUB!!!!
ID BUY YOUR BUGGY IF YOU COULD GET ME A MEMBERSHIP AND LET ME MAKE PAYMENTS . I DONT REALLY HAVE A FOUR X 4 RIGHT NOW BUT I LIKE 'EM
LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED. :cougar:

TRIPPER said:
HEY ID LIKE TO GET INTO OFF ROADING AND I HEAR YOUR IN WITH TACHED OUT OFFROAD. IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF I COULD JOIN THAT CLUB!!!!
ID BUY YOUR BUGGY IF YOU COULD GET ME A MEMBERSHIP AND LET ME MAKE PAYMENTS . I DONT REALLY HAVE A FOUR X 4 RIGHT NOW BUT I LIKE 'EM
LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED. :cougar:
I'm assuming the car business kinda slow right now it you've got nothing better to do. :gtfo:

vary nice ride do you have any pics where are you located? thanks