• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD (sold tires/rims)

Steele3

-SOLD EVERYTHING -

---$1600 for the set of axles,

All the rims/tires are sold----

2.5ton Rockwells, one front and one rear.
Both welded. Wilwood pinion brakes. Steering ram on front. Rear has a top hat for 4link. Lower link tabs were cut off.

They are currently set up on leafs under a stock 80s Chevy frame. Front can come with leaf springs if needed.

---SOLD--- 6 -- 44sx16.5rim, 5 Boggers total and 1 TSL, (2 boggers are cut, 50%) and 2 are around 50%, 1 TSL that's been booted/patched, and 1 New bogger.
and a set of 4 - 16.5 Marsh Racing Wheels beadlocks

I would like to keep it all together but might split but would like to sell axles first, unless you had some 16.5 rims to trade (not stock duece rims)

Would do 1000on the rims/tires(SOLD) and 1600 on the axles.
Might entertain trades on some type of chassis set up for chevy stuff and tons, but mainly looking to sell.

Located in Lutts, TN
I live in southern middle TN, near the northwest corner of Alabama.
Txt/call - 9313061580

Re: Rockwells and 44" boggers

---SOLD--- 2 cut boggers, not mounted

---SOLD---- 3 boggers and TSL that are currently mounted on the rims, the New bogger is a DOT tire, they all are actually.

I was hoping to sell the axles first or all together. I was hoping not to sell the rims tires first unless I had some 16.5 rims to go back on axles, I have some other tires I could keep them rolling with.

Shoot me a pm , when we're you wanting to get them?

What kind of chassis are you interested in? I have a chassis I'm bout to start stripping and it's on tons of be interested in trading for the rocks and tires/rims. Be tomorrow before I can get pics of
It tho it a s10 truggy

I am looking for something that is mostly tube. Don't mind it being built off of a factory frame or an older style chassis. I'm just looking for a entry level buggy. Nothing high dollar