• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD Super Swamper TSL 39.5" on steel wheels

Re: Super Swamper TSL 38" on steel wheels

They are 39.5x15.5R15, at least the right front is. What is it with you and tire sizes lately? :spin:

Re: Super Swamper TSL 38" on steel wheels

grcthird said:
They are 39.5x15.5R15, at least the right front is. What is it with you and tire sizes lately? :spin:

It's because I believe what the SELLER tells me! LOL. Nick told me they were 38's...

Re: Super Swamper TSL 39.5" on steel wheels

What kind of yota is/was that before it got all cut up?

Re:

The "KushJ7" has a set of 39.5" TSL's in the parts list..... Hook him up with deez tahrs!

Hey that 2.5" backspacing wheel is actually where it's at if Ya want these on a 60 front and scared to grind calipers. I wheeled the same wheels for a while. No Beadlocks. Never had a problem.! Just incase someone was wondering. Ha. Eric, when and where did that come from. That looks like tha one i was tellin ya bout last time we rode. Not sure if it is but looks like the one off CL. Now I'm wondering what Ur master plan is. I can just picture them wheels turnin in that noggin of yours! Nice man. I like it! No body to worry about!!!

Man I'm jealous that is a sweet ass rig what size tires are you going back with

I had actually picked up a set of stickies before this rig deal came into the picture... and bought the TR beadlocks as well... but mounted them yesterday when the truck arrived...

1501334_10153358763612421_9158703025789731365_o.jpg

I'll actually give anyone fron Hardline a KILLER deal on these mounted TSL's if you come get'em. Just tell me you're from HL and promise "to be my friend til the end".

Thanks J!
Been gettin all kindsa questions about "more pictures"... If this now ain't enough pictars, then.... Well....

LandSpeeder said:
Thanks J!
Been gettin all kindsa questions about "more pictures"... If this now ain't enough pictars, then.... Well....

This is you Eric. Keep em and bolt em up

Attachments

• RV tsls.jpg
    RV tsls.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 218

I tried going back to the orphanage last week. 39y/o men are not allowed back there. I need a place to stay!

LandSpeeder said:
How level is yer driveway Greg?! lemme be yer neighbor.

About as level as john g's but hes got more room and power and water and new grass and I heard Nan cooks a mean Green Egg pizza. Just table scraps and wood chips at my place.

Tires are sold, he has a dollar to hold, no longer up for adoption.

Latest posts