• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold-- Thanks Hardline

Dwalk

4 Banger on Leafs
Various things
39.5 x17 TSL's,12/32nd tread depth. No plugs or patches $250 (SOLD)

Re: D-60 & various other items

Interested in the 231 4 to 1. Can you check on shipping to 30564? Only need one of them but if you won't separate them maybe we can come to terms.
Was this in a stock wheelbase XJ? If so, possibly interested in the drive shafts too.

I have a brand new Teraflex 4:1 planet carrier with ring gear. Would love to get my money back. Never installed.

PM me if anyone needs this for the purchase above.

Big David said:
Interested in the 231 4 to 1. Can you check on shipping to 30564? Only need one of them but if you won't separate them maybe we can come to terms.
Was this in a stock wheelbase XJ? If so, possibly interested in the drive shafts too.

I had these in a YJ with a 109" wb...driveshafts probably wouldnt work on a xj.

What are you asking for the D60 (if the sale falls through)? Pops lives in Tuscumbia and can pick it up whenever, unless you're asking for gold bars. :D

I guess I could have the drive shafts cut down.

Price for the complete t case & shafts shipped?

customcj7 said:
What are you asking for the D60 (if the sale falls through)? Pops lives in Tuscumbia and can pick it up whenever, unless you're asking for gold bars. :D

$500

Big David said:
I guess I could have the drive shafts cut down.

Price for the complete t case & shafts shipped?

I will take $400 shipped. The shafts do have different yokes than stock Jeep, 1350 at rear axle and 1330 at front axle.

Big David said:
Ok. Don't want the D shafts then. So, without the shafts $250 shipped?

no... cant do that, sorry

Re:

Can that 4:1 be swapped to 23 spline? Got my gears running

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

yes it can. input shaft needs to be swapped

Dwalk said:
no... cant do that, sorry

How much then? Hell, I have two 231 t cases: I'll take the incomplete one if its in good enough shape to rebuild. Price shipped for it?
I hear they like to explode so I'm kinda on the fence. But if its cheap enough I'll try it.

Sorry about that, thought I replied to your post..... $200 shipped to your door.