• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired **SOLD** TJ Blue Torch Fab Cage and Back Half 4 Linked

1slowhatch

'01 Wrangler TJ, stretched front and rear (118" WB), SRW Chevy D60 Front and 14 Bolt rear, matching 4.10 gears. Blue Torch Fab built custom roll cage, skid plate, chassis link mounts, shock hoops, etc. BTF rear frame replacement. All the welds/fab work on the chassis look amazing, very professional work. I believe the cage is DOM. Has Hunsacker seats mounted with 5 point harnesses, and aftermarket gauges in factory dash.

It is a roller, no engine trans or t case. Comes on roller wheels/tires. 4 linked front and rear with 1.5" .250 wall DOM tube, heims and links are all new.

Axles have homemade trusses, rear is welded, open front. Front has beefy diff cover, includes tie rod over knuckle and single high steer arm. Rear has been disc brake swapped. Axle side link mounts are just tacked, and will need some work.

$4500 Reduced to $4200 for everything. **AXLES AND LINKS SOLD. MAKE OFFER ON CHASSIS OR WILL PART OUT.** Located in Knoxville, TN. Delivery can be arranged.

**ALL SOLD**

865-660-1244. Text/call. Serious inquiries only please.

Re: FS: 1 Ton TJ Blue Torch Fab Cage and Back Half 4 Linked $4,500

Previous owner confirmed the cage is DOM.

What does it look like need pics

Pics coming..

Still got it?

ibrokeit said:
He posted it at 1pm so I would venture to guess yes...

you'd be surprised.

I've bought and sold **** literally within minutes of posting it for sale.... (while other items sit and collect dust for months or years it seems)

Pictures to 256-565-4951

1slowhatch said:
'01 Wrangler TJ, stretched front and rear (118" WB), SRW Chevy D60 Front and 14 Bolt rear, matching 4.10 gears. Blue Torch Fab built custom roll cage, skid plate, chassis link mounts, shock hoops, etc. BTF rear frame replacement. All the welds/fab work on the chassis look amazing, very professional work. I believe the cage is DOM. Hopefully previous owner can confirm. Has Hunsacker seats mounted with 5 point harnesses, and aftermarket gauges in factory dash.

It is a roller, no engine trans or t case. Comes on roller wheels/tires. 4 linked front and rear with 1.5" .250 wall DOM tube, heims and links are all new.

Axles have homemade trusses, rear is welded, open front. Front has beefy diff cover, includes tie rod over knuckle and single high steer arm. Rear has been disc brake swapped. Axle side link mounts are just tacked, and will need some work.

$4500 for everything. Located in Knoxville, TN. Delivery can be arranged.

I have a 5.3 LS complete with harness and accessories I can include for an extra $400.

865-660-1244. Text/call. Serious inquiries only please.
I am very interested in the motor if you are willing to sell it separately. Text me please: 8165207844

American said:
I am very interested in the motor if you are willing to sell it separately. Text me please: 8165207844

Text sent.

Would you sell the seats?

5.3 sold, everything else still available.

Bumpity.

Latest posts