• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

MJP

2000 Jeep TJ Sport
4.0 L / 5 Speed
Solar Yellow
96,xxx miles
AM/FM/CD – Sound Bar with upgraded Speakers, AC, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, factory fog lights

4 ½" Rubicon Express Lift, Rubicon Express Shocks, Stabilizer Quick Disconnects, 1" body lift. Extended Braided Brake lines. It flexes Great with No tire rub. It also has the 1" engine lift to reduce the driveline angle. It flexes great but it also rides super smooth.

4.56 Gears (installed by Tennessee Offroad). Runs awesome, will maintain 80 on the interstate (or faster) with no downshifting. 80mph with the AC on, Cruise on, CD playing and you can let go of the wheel and it tracks straight ahead.

It has a Lock-Rite Locker in the front and it works great.

33" Tires on Eagle Wheels. Tires still have a lot of tread left and ride smooth and have a lot of traction on and off of the pavement. The Spare is new and never been on the ground.

Good Soft top with Full Hard Doors. This was an original Hardtop Jeep so the rear wiper and rear defrost controls are already there incase someone wants to go back to a hardtop. This top seals up nice and tight unlike the CJs that I have had in the past.

Custom Built rear bumper with swing away tire carrier. Has 2 Warn D-Rings along with a 2" Receiver hitch. It also has the 4 plug trailer wiring kit installed.

Iggee Seatcovers (www.iggee.com). The original seats underneath look great but they are like all other Wranglers and have the multicolor patterns that match all exterior colors. These Iggee seatcover not only are custom fit (most people don't realize that they are cover) but they have the leather grain and are also water proof.

LiteDOT Taillights from OnlyOffroad.com. These are the new series of light (some of the older sets had problems but these have been upgraded). It has White LEDs for the backup lights and they are super bright. This also has the Spare Tire License plate mount and the LiteDOT 3rd brake light. The 3rd brake light is also LED and has White LEDs to illuminate the tag. There is also the CB antenna mount behind the driver side taillight.

Hella Brand Offroad light with the windshield mounts.

Kilby Power Steering box skid plate, Kilby Gas Tank skid plate and the Kilby bumper support brackets on the rear (that thing is not coming off). Check out their website at http://www.kilbyenterprises.com/

Last year I replaced the water pump and serpentine belt so that should be good a long time.

No Leaks, no smoking, no using oil. It's always had Mobile 1 ran in it. The only thing that I know wrong is the front fender flare is damaged. It hasn't bothered me enough to fix it and I intended to replace them with Rubicon Flares.

Clear Title in Hand

$9,800 OBO

Thanks
Mike
931-797-6676

Attachments

• tj backtn.jpg
    tj backtn.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 70
  • tj front tn.jpg
    tj front tn.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 69