• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SOLD!!!

Travis is butt hurt now- he used the f-bomb. Yes rob, we were slinging mud off our tires when his mom was slingin it off his ass thumb.gif

COPPERHEAD42 said:
ummm 1 you have never out climbed me son,
little flip over hill and maybe another that night with mouths going 100 mph

2 I havent rode around you since you rammed the **** out of my parked xp trying to push it down a hill and punched holes in my rear plastic and ****ed up my rear bumper. That was only 100 bucks plus time to fix, thx :flipoff1:

I'm assuming you're butthurt because you cussed, but if I don't remember "doing" that, did it really happen? ??? :flipper:

All you cock suckers are in trouble come november miles was telling me about some event up there.

Bdrake is calling someone a nutswinger??? Wtf. I think he is calling the kettle black that guy swings on timmies and CSmith nuts allday!!!!

jabnasty said:
All you cock suckers are in trouble come november miles was telling me about some event up there.

Ricky Bobby Nationals... Up at Tuttle Creek.. They don't have a SXS class though.. min tire size 33" run whatcha brung bring your buggy

lay said:
Bdrake is calling someone a nutswinger??? Wtf. I think he is calling the kettle black that guy swings on timmies and vanity nuts allday!!!!

I hear you ******! Hurry up and finish that buggy where I can buy it cheap too :wtflol: