• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

KINGSNAKE

These where under my old YJ, 116" wheel base
Rears are 35-1/4 long lowers, 28" upper & have 1-1/4 rod ends, fronts are 32" lowers, 26" upper & have 7/8 threads, 3/4 bolts ASKING $400 Russellville,Al 256-810-1799

links4.jpg

links3.jpg

links2.jpg

links1.jpg

Re: USED LINK BAR & ROD ENDS

I want these , just need to figure out how to get them here. I went through there last Sunday morning on my way to Town Creek from Ms.. I don't know when the next time will be back up that way, though...

UABYJ94 said:
I want these , just need to figure out how to get them here. I went through there last Sunday morning on my way to Town Creek from Ms.. I don't know when the next time will be back up that way, though...

I'm going to Teuplo tomorrow afternoon, Jason Alden consert. if that helps, where you at in Ms?

I'm in Panama City, Fl.I was visiting family in Ms. and then visited Draco's dad in TC,Al. If I can't figure out another way to get them here then I'll see if I can talk my cousin's wife ,who is going to the concert from Columbus,Ms, to meet you. She will be coming down here to visit the 7th of next month.

I will call you this evening after 3 when I get off work.

I just realized its tonite. I'll see call her around 9am and ask her to meet you to get them. What time are yoou heading over there?

ARE THESE STILL FOR SALE IF SO TEXT OR CALL LIVE IN HEFLIN AL. 2562232503

UABYJ94 said:
I'm in Panama City, Fl.I was visiting family in Ms. and then visited Draco's dad in TC,Al.

Yep...Sorry I couldn't be there man. Dad said you was a nice guy. We'll meet up on the trail one day.

Mr. King is a good dude. Maybe ya'll will get it worked out. :dblthumb:

Draco said:
Yep...Sorry I couldn't be there man. Dad said you was a nice guy. We'll meet up on the trail one day.

Mr. King is a good dude. Maybe ya'll will get it worked out. :dblthumb:

No worries....Your dad makes for a great conversation and would gladly sit around afire and chat more with him any time. I'll look forward to hitting some trails with you when I get this YJ done.

hopefully I can put some money in Mr. King's pocket today then start waiting on them to get here.

Thanks for the parts and conversation..I enjoyed meeting you and your friend who also hooked me up with some deals on parts...Look forward to seeing y'all again. thumb.gif

P.S. I'll start watching Nascar again so I don't sound so stupid again when I talk about what I thought I heard on the radio.... :-[

P.S. I'll start watching Nascar again so I don't sound so stupid again when I talk about what I thought I heard on the radio....

Good thing you didn't stay for the race, it's still rained out.. lol

I got home around 6pm and my cousin was stomping around the house like his dog had been kicked. Asked what the problem was and he informed me the race was not gonna go..He also got a kick out of my ignorance of the fact on the race when I explained my conversation with you about the delay. I told him I didn't see a need to watch it anymore after Dale left. :flipper:

plus all the car look the same and Toyota has a race car and they don't even built a push rod v8, so they must run a Chevy motor, I don't get it anymore. But it was more about the Beer and Ribs anyway