• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

Re: 2011 MOFAB BUGGY FOR SALE

CHASSIS IS FOR SALE WITH ALL THE LISTED STUFF ABOVE FOR $25,000

THAT WAS A PICTURE OF THE CHASSIS AFTER POWDER COAT BEFORE BUILD

o ok. i was hoping you didnt pull it apart.

Re: 2011 MOFAB BUGGY FOR SALE - SOLD

That's a bad ass 57 Chevy. But I am looking to buy a Harley street glide or road glide. Thanks for the offer.

Thanks just thought I would run it by you. Thought you could sale it . If I sale it the wife will want to spend it on something else (lol )so Iam just trying to trade it for my son a ride.
Thanks again
Mike

Hi nice rig,don't know if I'd be able to get any more use out of this toy than what I have now. I have a new looking 100th ann fatboy. This bike was done with a very low number paint set in the orange tangelo pearl, the front forks have been blacked out to match the rest of the theme, then they put custom machined wheels that were blacked out between the spokes. You have choices on ride day, if you're going as a loaner for the day I have a real nice lepara solo saddle really looks great w the solo saddle. But then when your better half want to go it's got a hd plush two up saddle along with a quick detach backrest with a small luggage rack. They can even adjust the pitch of the backrest to find what suites best. It looks like you've maintained your stuff the way my Harley looks the bike only has 12500 for miles I don't get to ride very often. Thanks for your time and if you're interested give me a call at 815-790-9144 I can give you an important hint, this bike was just under 30k as it was built by Harley not someone at a shop.