• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

ETO

As much as I hate to do it I have my Chassis up for sale. With more and more closings of parks and places to wheel remotely close to me I have decided to get rid of the chassis and put all my parts in a mud truck. Buggy is like an Ftoy as it uses a Toyota IFS truck frame as the subframe but looks nothing like the generic Ftoy chassis.. The rest of the chassis is 1 5/8" .134 wall DOM . Chassis is currently set up for a 4.3 with 700r4 and duel toyota cases and has the trail gear rear four link crossmember. Can easily be put back all toyota drive train or fit a small block V8 with ease. Had front four link too but brackets were only tacked on so i kept them for my truck build. I am sorry but i am having problems with my shutterfly account and cant get my pictures to load. I have several pictures on my phone and computer that can me emailed or texted to any body that wants them till i can get it fixed and them on here. Chassis is around 90% welded. $2000 obo text 770-two98-two984 or message me here for pictures of how chassis looks now. This is the only one I have on there now but the front clip has been finished now. Chassis is located at a buddies shop in Barnesville Ga

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Re: Two seater Toyota based buggy chassis

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Yea I know Randy. I really don't want to sell it but with all the parks closing looks like I'll have a cool ass little buggy to ride around in the pasture. I'm sure if it doesn't sell fast ill change my mind and keep it. :****:

Re: Re: Two seater Toyota based buggy chassis

Just curious, but where do you live that all the parks are closing?

A few new ones just opened, gray rock is going to private rides only,

Edit; I see where you said Georgia... Hell I'd build a mud truck too! Lol

Bump still for sale or trade. Best offer :dblthumb:

What about dem valve covers and that big ole' turbin set up ?

Sorry but all that is going in the mud truck put too much money and time in the engine setup to not use it in something and beat on it. :****: :driving:

Say it's not true!!!! not the buggy!!! wife got to you? lol!

send us a pic of the truck in progress !

Re: Two seater Toyota based buggy chassis (Now $1500!!!!!)

Bump for price drop. Found a set of rockwells and need some cash $1500 obo

Re: Two seater Toyota based buggy chassis (Now $1500!!!!!)

Well looks like the chassis will be on its way to Missouri next weekend. :dblthumb: