• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

yotakrawler

Got a winch bumper off my toyota. Very solid built fully boxed 2x4x.25" sides with .25" center section, upper tube is thick wall stainless..not positive on thickness but its def. not fence post material. Will mount to the lower potion of the core support of a toyota pickup. Can't really use it in its current form without cutting it up and hate to do that to such a nice bumper. Personally I think this bumper is much nicer and sturdier than the marlin / trail gear tube bumpers that are $400+ but to each there own. If I can't get anything for it I'll just keep it and use the center section on my current project constidering the price of steel. Will get some better pictures tonight. Located in New Market, AL 35761 256-509-9185

$350.00 $300.00

1.jpg

Re: custom toyota winch bumper

free bump for ya bud

somebody shoot 'em an offer, im ready for him to finish up his buggy build :****:

Will be traveling from Huntsville, AL area to Bowling Green, KY friday afternoon. Can meet someone along the way if interested

Just outta curiosity does it bolt up or weld on?

Sweet lookin bumper!

I LIKE THE BUMPER! but when I buy used parts for a woods truck , I try for half retail price. What is your best cash and carry price? how far are you from Chattanooga? Thanks! Bill

understandable but if I started out super cheap id still get some lowball offer cheaper than what you could but the steel for but I see where your coming from. PM sent

good price! how far from Chattanooga?

:( wish you were closer! free bump!