• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

spoolinevo

Im cleaning out the shop and I have some xj stuff laying around I figured someone would want them. located in Pisgah AL call or text 256-6o5-9291

Rubicon Express long arm mount for a XJ $400. I have some long arms tacked up for the mount I'll go with it.

ballistic fab Front Dana 30 Truss for Jeep XJ $60

Re: shop clean out XJ stuff

Cost shipped to 35010 for the frame stiffeners? Do you ever come to auburn or Birmingham?

sorry 1980ranger sale pending on bumper brackets, front frame plates and unibody stiffeners.

You yo wouldn't happen to have any hiem's to go with the tacked up long arms and the mount would you?

I do but was not going to let them go but for the right price I will. :) I was going to do a 3 link set up they have hiem's on one end and ballistic bushings on the other end and the top arm is all ballistic bushings. I done it like that because I drove the jeep almost every day. Ill post some pic's here in a bit.

updated all frame stiffeners sold still have the long arm stuff and the truss.

interested in the Dana 30 trusses if you still have them

What's your bottom dollar on the cross member cause they sell new for just under $300?

no thats for one part the hole cross member is 2 part numbers R/ERE9922 is 135.99 and R/ERE9920 is 293.99. I'll take 525 for the links and heims.