• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

Re: Steet driven krawler $18,500

Any trading on a Rzr? Maybe you'd have better luck selling it

Re: Rock Buggy $18,500 it'll bounce

Bump for the detailed classified. That thing got a hemi??? I personally saw a lot of this build. He ain't got a cell phone but he did it right. It does really well.

Sent from my rig.

Any pics of this buggy. Interior, side shots?

Sorry no interior pics. Why do people want to see the interior so much? It's a buggy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 150

Thanks for the pic. Was just curious about the dash and stuff like that was why I asked about interior pics

What's the matter bill? Don't want to scratch your pretty jeep? We never did go get us some ice cream, think the rock tractor will meet us at brusters?

tiny said:
What's the matter bill? Don't want to scratch your pretty jeep? We never did go get us some ice cream, think the rock tractor will meet us at brusters?

Well the pretty Jeep is going to be down for little while due to unforeseen circumstances. And the rock tractor has some changes too but you'll have to go riding with us to see that.

Anyone know a good way to get in contact with Neil I can't get any replys , I'm interested cash in hand

He usually cks in during the week while he is at work. You won't be disappointed if you buy this buggy.