• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold!!!

jaydee1975

ok its a 90 f350 4x2 flat bed dump with a 7.3 non turbo and 5 speed manual. runs good but not a speed demon being non turbo. truck has weather guard dual tool boxes and dual fuel tanks. the lift in a Omaha standard 415dh and has goose neck ball mounted in frame. the bed was installed right and not a lot of bubble gum weld's all over the place. has a elect pto pump with self contain fluid tank. the pto/lift controller is in the cab on a cable. I loaned this dude some money on f350 so I kept in in a building for a couple of mts and no real severe fluid leaks but he no pay me so I have a dump truck for sale! loller.gif asking as close to 4500 but i'm eazy like sunday morning so taking offers..... thanks!! call or txt jaydee at 256-310-7725 and plz no call/txt after 11:30

Re: 1990 ford f350 4x2 flat bed dump!

Photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    700.4 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 60

More

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    738.6 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 55
Re: Re: 1990 ford f350 4x2 flat bed dump!

I have a 99 Chevy cab and chassis dump truck. If any if you guys run a business that produces alot of trash from job to job, this thing is perfect for you! I have an enclosed equipment trailer I tow behind the mobile dumpster to do the job toss the debris in the dumpser and move on. It is a money making machine and it pays for itself, my guys, the business bills and my wheeling habit.

GLWS!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

grcthird said:
What is the mileage? Dad is looking for one.

its showing 89k.... and by looking at the inside of the truck I would say that is right because the seats/floor are in great shape. not wore out like a 189k miles truck.. thanks!

Re: Re: 1990 ford f350 4x2 flat bed dump!

afd516 said:
I have a 99 Chevy cab and chassis dump truck. If any if you guys run a business that produces alot of trash from job to job, this thing is perfect for you! I have an enclosed equipment trailer I tow behind the mobile dumpster to do the job toss the debris in the dumpser and move on. It is a money making machine and it pays for itself, my guys, the business bills and my wheeling habit.

GLWS!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

:dblthumb: