• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!

barnes

I am looking to sell or trade my 1970 Jeep CJ7.
$7500 obo

It has an AMC360 with TBI fuel injection
TF727 auto transmission
Dana 300 transfer case
Dana 60 front with 4.56 gears and locker, not sure the brand with 35 spline inner and outer chromos fabricated diff cover
Dana 60 rear with 4.56 gears and a detroit also comes with spare shafts. fabricated diff cover
Yj leaf springs up front with custom mounts and Fox emulsion shocks with custom shock hoops.
XJ rear springs with traction bar, moved the rear axle back 6" inches with procomp racerunner shocks
Poison spyder crusher corners with led lights
I made the rocker guards with both coming with countersunk stainless hardware.
New radiator and fan. Very very little rust. very solid jeep that is clean
Hydro assist steering and stainless brakelines.
the roll cage is tied into the frame. Also has blue led rock lights and led lights mounted on the windshield frame. Cd player with aux input and speaker box equipped with two 6.5" speakers and tweeters.
Has new 40" toyo mt's with 17" black steel wheels
Full soft top as well as bikini cover seen.
Has 2 no name racing style seats in it with a 15 gallon fuel cell mounted in the back.

Jeep runs very good as I let me gf drive it to and from work whenever she wants. Is very reliable and well built jeep that you can drive anywhere.

Call or text 770-366-1122

Only trades Im looking for is a FJ60 or 80

And a crappy walk around
http://youtu.be/E7s1Nu0oOw0

Re: 1970 Jeep CJ7 Built

Does the ignition fall out ever? Cnt believe you selling that tough azz mofo

Yeah occasionally it does. It was an upgraded option from the factory that year. flashemifyougotem

Title says a 1970, although my research shows the same that 76 was the first year.

Re: Built Jeep CJ7 Nice

Im in Marietta, Ga and no there is not room for a back seat currently. I have a PRP reat seat Ill throw in but as it sits there is a fuel cell in the back.

barnes said:
Im in Marietta, Ga and no there is not room for a back seat currently. I have a PRP reat seat Ill throw in but as it sits there is a fuel cell in the back.

I may be ready to sell or trade my locked 80 series Lexus on 37s soon

That sounds perfect. Im going to add more pictures tomorrow.