• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold!!

redmanyj

Shittin' & Gittin'
I got 3 42x14-17 Iroks for sale. Approximately 50% tread. None vulcanized. Asking $125 each. Located in Marietta GA. I will be headed to Choccolocco Mtn on Feb. 8th for anyone out that way. Fastenal will ship within about 400 miles for about $80-100. Let me know if you need an exact quote to ship. Call Jeremiah at 770-402-7926.

Re:

Nope. Needed 1 spare and bought 4.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Re: 42 Irok Spare tires - 17 wheel

I'll take one just need to figure out how to get it. I'm close to Huntsville.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

redmanyj said:
what they charge to ship a tire at Fastenal?

To ship my 42 mounted on a beadlock rim (147 pounds) from panama city to nashville was $100.00.....ups wanted $185.00

1tonyj said:
To ship my 42 mounted on a beadlock rim (147 pounds) from panama city to nashville was $100.00.....ups wanted $185.00

Damn! How long ago was that? I shipped the FJ axles on a heavy ass homemade pallet (at least 700 pounds total) from Atlanta to Houston for $145. And 4 42 TSL's from Va to ATL for $85

Re:

Using who, UPS?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

alehandro3 said:
Damn! How long ago was that? I shipped the FJ axles on a heavy ass homemade pallet (at least 700 pounds total) from Atlanta to Houston for $145. And 4 42 TSL's from Va to ATL for $85

Was this week

PDK said:

fastenal sounds like the cheap place. I can get a quote if you want. let me know.

PDK said:

I will be headed to Choccolocco Mtn on Feb. 7-9 if you want to meet up. Let me know.

[tr][td]
Redmanyj, if you want contact info at fastenal let me or ray know. Will get it to you

joho75287 said:
[tr][td]
Redmanyj, if you want contact info at fastenal let me or ray know. Will get it to you

i was just gonna go by there tomorrow with the tire to get a quote, but if you have better info let me know. thanks.

Will email it to you - PM me a good email address. They don't quote LTL shipping at the store, you have to talk to a logistics person and they arrange it then you drop it off at the store...

Just pasted it in a PM and sent to you. Save a couple of back and forth steps... Besides, you don't want the likes on me having your email address. HA!