• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!!!!

kdoss54

Take it easy, if it's easy take it twice.
the jeep has a few mods ill tell you about some of the it started with a ford 8.8 rear end out of a 2000 model ford Explorer with disc brakes regeared with 4.88 gears hooked up with an OX locker its got a rough country 4 to 6 inch long arm kit with 4 inch springs because I liked the lower stance its had 6inch springs under it with 35s done good jus liked the 33s better smitty bilt tube fenders with 3inch flare smitty bilt rocker gaurds with tube steps 4 rock lights and a 50 inch cree light bar with rough country brackets has smitty bilt front and rear bumbers with a warn 8000lb whinch with a synthetic rope the front end is a dana 30 with one crome moly axle also forgot has beefed up up link mounts with adjustable track bar the motor is a 4cyd 5 speed still runs 70 mph, 4.0 throttle body and intake ported to match 4.0 TB, the inside of the jeep is sprayed with bed liner material, its sitting on 33x12.5r15 fedrals 15x10 black with rock rash only thing it needs is some new seat covers and has 2 dents one on each side of the back coner panels nothing major this thing out goes my budies rubicon on 36inch irocks and still makes a heck of a DD jus looking for something with a little more beef that's 4 linked bigger motor its a good jeep jus needs a new owner text or call I tried to get some pics on here but its not working my profile pic is the jeep with out the light bar and tube fenders my number is 931-two three one six five 0 six I'm located in Lawrence county TN

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    693.6 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 69
Re: 96 Jeep TJ ready to craw or run down the road!!!!!!!!!!

I will send better pics to any one who wants them

this is it with the 35s they are no longer on there it now has the 33s sorry for confusion these are the only pics I could get like I said I have recent pics jus text me or call

one more thing it has half doors and soft top

another old pic with the 35s once again it no longer has these its on 33s now

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,083

I'm confused. They didn't make a wrangler in 96.

Wouldn't a Bronco 8.8 be full width cause that looks like stock width.

Ok look lets not all be dicks give me a break here I'm new at this and did it all on my phone it's a 97 not a 96 that was a typo and it's a 5speed and as far as the rear end comment idk what your getting at but it's a 8.8 rear end

Recent pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 88
Re: 97 Jeep TJ ready to craw or run down the road!!!!!!!!!!

That last pic in your house? :flipoff1:

Yes sir inside my apartment garage :****:

My buddy use to own this jeep and I done a lot of the work to it. It's a blast to beat on. Goes great to be open in front on 33's. Is actually running stock springs in rear and just got our lift out of the bigger axle tube and aftermarket spring buckets. Has 4" spring in front and flexes like a baby kitten with the long arm and short springs. Had many good times in it.

Re: 97 TJ...NEW PICS... IM OPEN TO OFFERS!! Or trades for decent buggys

New pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 78
Re: 97 TJ...NEW PICS... IM OPEN TO OFFERS!! Or trades for decent buggys

Ok I have a custom tube frame buggy on 35s superswampers new 350 eng built up 40over rebild less the 10 miles
auto 2 seater bad ass buggy "power house" might b willing to do some trading located seymour IN # 812-528-1445

Re: TJ READY TO SELL!!! Make offers 97 model ready to craw

Just checking to see if this is still up for sell. Thanks

Re: TJ READY TO SELL!!! Make offers 97 model ready to craw

Trade for a 200103 f150 xlt 4wd.