• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

Thepunisher

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/72explorersport/media/09-15-09_1548_zps6862466d.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/72explorersport/media/12-23-11_1549_zps3b725b45.jpg.html?sort=2&o=3w

60hp 4.88 gears, high steer arms,locked, disc brakes
14bolt 488 gears, locked, disc. Brakes
Long travel bilstiens shocks
Np-435/np205 twin sticks, with front dig
Hydraulic steering
Rebuilt 306 set up for propane, 4 rides on the motor, headers , msd ignition with a 5400 rpm pill,aluminum radiator., ect... I have the paper work for this engine build.
Xrc8000 with synthetic rope
2 inch hrew 1/4 inch thick cage and rock slides all tied into the frame
95% tread 38.5 sxs on beadlocks with a inner bead ring
It now has corbeau seats and harnesses,,, passenger side only has a lap belt
3 aluminum tanks they are full. The bronco carries two tanks in the bed.
Spare driveshafts, front axles, lockouts, u joints.
Since the picture I have taken all the glass out. I have a sheet of lexan, but never installed it.
Bikini top
Since the picture I have dented both fenders, I have replacements that go with it.
100 inch wheelbase. Good dependable trail rig.
I have vin with a bill of sale if you want to tag it.
I built the cage for a dovetail, but never did it.
I will throw in some boomers and two rollers and other stuff I don't nee

Re: 74 bronco sport

Don't check email much. Best way to contact me is by phone, call anytime.It also has dif covers, have rock lights with the deal but never installed them.

I've wanted this bronco for a couple years. Wish I had the money right now. Good luck with sale.

Thanks Luke, looks like I'm going to need it. I have tried every way not to sell, but i need the money. No reasonable offer will be refused. Bronco also has aluminum radiator. I'm trying to find more pics.

Re: 74 bronco sport, 5,800 bucks

if i could sell my rig today i would be on my way to get this.

This weekend and Monday only, it's 5,400 bucks with no title or winch or 5800 as is.Tuesday it's getting ready for paint, gloss white or gloss black,for the Halloween ride.I'm not going to bother editing the craigslist post. I have come to the conclusion that the punisher emblem may be intimidating. :fish:

The punisher emblem is perfect. If i wasn't building a house i would have already bought this. Ive always wanted an EB.

has 1 wire gm alternator.i will throw in a set of longtube headers,spare starter, spare hei distibitor with wires( kept it close in case msd box went out.) ill thow in a holly 670ta carb, its been sitting on a shelf for a while, id rebuild it before bolting it on. I'll also throw in a running 72 model 302 long block, cast iron 4barrel intake. I havent opened it up to see if its been bored. ran smooth when i pulled it from another bronco. Stored in a climate contoled shop

Re: 74 bronco sport, 5,500 bucks

Everything, 5,500 bucks. That's as low as I can go....

Re: 74 bronco sport, 5,500 bucks

I totally agree hondoman, I know how much I've got in it.Just want to give someone else a chance to enjoy it.I'm getting more phone calls, people saying their coming to get it,than I have pubic hair! Times sure has changed in the wheelin world.

Re: 74 bronco sport, 5,000 without winch

Are you interested in trading for anything or just selling?

Re: 74 bronco sport, 5,000 without winch

I need the cash. But if someone has something to trade that I can sale I might go that route.