• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold

96cherokeexj

Selling a bowtech carbon knight bow bought about 6 months ago. Don't want it, not much of a bower hunter anymore. Have around $1200.00 in it asking $800.00 obo or trade. Trades interested in are guns, balljoint or kp dana 60, crawler project, mig welder, tig welder. If you have another trade to offer that's fine worse I can say is no. Thanks. Dalton ga

230b319d1b944007c71baafc4b07cfd4_zps5bad7a51.jpg

Re: Bowtech carbon knight bow

I'll have to pass man. Wish I had enough but don't at the moment

Re:

drich394 said:
.. he just repmd me and said "**** u"....what a stand up guy
Yes I did cause yall "midga" ****s are all butthurt over me being on that page. I was on there under jeepfreak for awhile just looking around post the bow for sale and get banned. Ain't no way in hell you would trade 2 kp 60s locked with 35 spline chromos for a $1200 bow new

96cherokeexj said:
Yes I did cause yall "midga" ****s are all butthurt over me being on that page. I was on there under jeepfreak for awhile just looking around post the bow for sale and get banned. Ain't no way in hell you would trade 2 kp 60s locked with 35 spline chromos for a $1200 bow new
Actually Cody, everyone was nice to you,up until you started being a **** and bad mouthing members you've never met. All of us "Midga ****s" tend to stick together very well. Like family if you will. I'm sure if you started bad mouthing members here,everyone would be on you like stink on ****. I digress,there's no talking reason into you anymore.

BUYER BEWARE.

Latest posts