• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold

pounder

Im selling my CJ crawler. It has aluminum links with 7/8" hiems. Chevy 1 tons, Dana 300 twin sticked with Advanced Adapter big outputs, Chevy 454 with Holley pro jection. 4 wheels disc. 44" boggers with beadlocks. Too much to list. Performs great and very stable. has windshield and top doors

Best way to contact me is on my phone anytime after 5pm and anytime on the weekends, dont get on here a whole lot.

Located in Soddy Daisy TN

423-593-1514 Thanks

Price is $8100

Re: CJ7 Rock Crawler For Sale

Very interested but contact number posted is not correct. I have called it and it was the wrong number so post the correct number if you really want to sell it!

:ban:
kpcustoms said:
Very interested but contact number posted is not correct. I have called it and it was the wrong number so post the correct number if you really want to sell it!
he has another add posted on here you could probably check it see if number will work for you I think it say 88 car hauler or ramp truck can't remember but check it and see

u do any partial trade if so what u lookin for u can txt or call me 765-265-9356 thanks

seen this rig in action very interesting .... thumb.gif

What gear ratio and locking devices? Tried to call and sent a text. 620-212-5348 thanks

muddertrucker said:
What gear ratio and locking devices? Tried to call and sent a text. 620-212-5348 thanks

4:56's welded front factory detroit rear

Can you send me some pics of under the hood and suspension and details on the build of the motor please. Thanks located in Kansas and would like to see more of it before I make the drive. 620-212-5348