• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

Rusty Nuts

I absolutely hate to do this but I need to sale my buggy to pay off some bills. This was my favorite rig and it's been a blast to own it.

Engine
6.0 with a cam and direct port NOS wet kit

Trans and transfer case
Th400 with manual valve body and blowproof bellhousing has a 3800 stall the transfer case is a stock np205 the driveshafts are all beefy thick wall tube with 1350 joints

Front axle
Dana 60 front with SOLID knuckles and high steer arms and Yukon shafts with super joints has aluminum hubs and willwood brakes and rotors 5:13 gears and spooled

Rear axle
14 bolt with stock shafts has aluminum hubs and willwood brakes and rotors 5:13 gears and spooled

Steering
PSC full hydro kit with single ended ram

Suspension
14" 2.0 fox coilovers on the front the rear is 16" 2.0s it's double triangulated front and rear with 2" lowers and 1 1/2" uppers

Tires and wheels
42.5 cut boggers with 95% tread and 15" allied beadlocks

Chassis
Nick Sosbee built this buggy for himself a few years ago. It's one of the smallest and lightest buggy. The chassis is still bare metal for a rat rod look.

The buggy is turnkey and ready to race. I'm not looking for any trades right now just cash. Call or text me at 256-599-3527

$23,500

Re: The Rooster Buggy

i got 5500 cash ill meet you tonight if it's really obo haha. bump for seriously my favorite buggy.

Back to a sami.? hate to see you sell.

Thanks guys!! Yeah I'm thinking about another small tube buggy for a while until I can get back in to a bouncer.

Bump I will take trades worth $10k plus cash. I'd be intrested in a diesel truck or samurai buggy or Toyota buggy.

No everything is sitting sideways in the chassis to clear the seat. The seat actually sits on the skid plate tubes.

Re:

How about an 04 excursion 6.0 6 inch lift setting on 37 toyo open country. I also have a Sami buggy, If your interested. Just throwing these out there.

Shoot me some pictures 256-599-3527 I used to have a lifted excursion.

I've got a 4.3 buggy on tons full tube chassis and a 95 wrangler tons/v8/42" TSL ?

Send me some pictures of both of them 256-599-3527