• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold!!!

banjostring

37 maxxis treps on 17" mickey Thompson wheels with rock guards not bead locks, tires have been regrooved have 15/32nds to 18/32nds tread on them and lugs still have a lot of meat left to be grooved more. Toyota lug pattern take $1200 obo txt 4237189462 if interested located in south pittsburg tn

Attachments

• IMG_2016.jpg
    IMG_2016.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5438.jpg
    IMG_5438.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7579.jpg
    IMG_7579.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 73
Re: 37x12.50x17 maxxis trep stickies

Bump for a good guy somebody needs these for a Sammy or yota

Re: 37x12.50x17 maxxis treps

If you still have these in two weeks during the aop race id like to get them

Re: 37x12.50x17 maxxis treps stickies

And yes these are stickies. Had a guy contact me about I'm and then tried to tell me they weren't stickies because of DOT being stamped on the sidewall but after some research and posting discussion on here they are intact stickies, even though they are stamped with DOT they are the competition treps which makes them stickies, just wanted to clear that up incase anyone else has had the same assumption as the other guy

My reds say Krawler T/A KX and "not for highway use". The letters DOT are not on mine anywhere. I don't have a clue how to identify a sticky trep though

muddinmetal said:
Even Red Label Krawlers have DOT #s

zayne2427 said:
My reds say Krawler T/A KX and "not for highway use". The letters DOT are not on mine anywhere. I don't have a clue how to identify a sticky trep though

Same with all the Red labels I've had, no DOT anywhere, and "Not for Highway Use" on the sidewall.

Maxxis JUST recently released a NON-sticky bias ply Trepador, AND it's not even available in the U.S. as of a few weeks ago...

SO, if you have a set of the bias ply trepadors, they ARE stickies...

Yes, they do have DOT numbers, and they do say "Competition" on the side of them.