• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

IRONMIKE

O.D.
Got a couple single harnesses for sale. Both are in Lexingtyon Ky. Both are out of date. Both are 3". Both are rearly used out of dirt track cars. Would be fine for additional saftey for kids or single seater. The blue one is in great condition. The black one is in good condition. See pics for deatails. Text to: 8592291874 with questions. Ship on your dime. Asking $25.00 for each.

Re: Harnessses

Blue one

Attachments

• CAM02163.jpg
    CAM02163.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 60
  • CAM02164.jpg
    CAM02164.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 45

Ill take the blue one if you still have it. sending info now.

Might get them both shipped to Piper if he dont mind and ill get mine at the race, ill split or pay the shipping Piper. Just to save on shipping each one individual.

Whats your paypal Ironmike?

Redneck lights has dibs on the black set. Steel3 has dibs on the blue set. Are you two pals. I can ship both sets to one address and you guys can split them up on your terms if that is what you want to do. If not I will ship one set to each of you. Not sure who sent text first. I will P.M. both of ya with pPayPal info. Thanks,

I have two flat rate boxes and the harnesses fit nicelyinside. One in each box. You guys send me the money by end of my shift tomorrow and I will send them to you guys after work. Send me a text and I will send you a pic of the trackin numbers.

Attachments

• CAM02167.jpg
    CAM02167.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 44

Yeah sounds like a plan to me, I will be at HPO and get mine from Redneck Lights. I we get you money sent asap Ironmike

I guess I am sending both of these to Rednecklights. With that said, can you P.M. me the address. I could not locate it on Paypal. Please advise.