Attachments

• IMG_0972 (1).JPG
    IMG_0972 (1).JPG
    324.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0972 (1).JPG
    IMG_0972 (1).JPG
    324.9 KB · Views: 130
Re: Corbeau Seats

Seats have maybe 7 rides on them. I m a tall person and had to change to get leg room. This is .50 cents on a dollar new

22" wide A-4's I think. I am not exactly sure. I bought buggy with them already installed. I had to change to a lot thinner and lower seat to get my big @ss to fit

Comfortable and can be bought at a good price! : : :smoke:

are these as tall in the back as a TJ seat? I'm a tall guy and a lot of aftermarket seats are too short with the top of the headrest hitting me in the middle of the neck.

Corbeau says that it's the GT7 seat and they quit making it about 10 years ago. And they were $389 each new.

All I know about the seats they came out of a buggy that was built about 4 or 5 years ago. The buggy was just being finished when the tornado came through Fultondale Alabama a few years back. Buggy was riding maybe 5 or 6 rides at most then parked and taken apart for painting and never finished. They are not eating any dust sitting in basement. They are in good condition, seat belts, sliding tracks and covers.

Same size seats. different mounts for driver and passenger side. Mounts are bolted on only. Can mount sliding tracks to bottom of seat. I just left seat and brackets as removed from buggy. Thanks

$500 buys these seats and accessories. Collecting dust. Good Condition. Either sell or they will make nice barstools for drunks

thomasb1 said:
$500 buys these seats and accessories. Collecting dust. Good Condition. Either sell or they will make nice barstools for drunks

Trade for a nice gun?