Sold/Expired SOLD

Re: 97 TJ 4.7 tons, arb's, kings

TTT

Attachments

• 97TJ8.jpg
    97TJ8.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,038

Took about a dozen pics today but it keeps saying file to big to load. I can text or email them.

kushKrawlin said:
**** at least you tried man.. 4048892714 text me some pictures if you want me to post them, I can't promise anything but usually mine show up :dblthumb:

Ok thanks I'll send you some when I get off the plane tonight! Thanks for the help

Rockwells607 said:
What's the wheel base ?

Long arm kit on the front stock location as far as I know the rear has been stretched 5 inches.

Maybe I missed it, what's size tires?

Bump for a well built Jeep that would basicly take twice the asking price to build. To those who are considering building a TJ, pay the man what he's asking and enjoy! thumb.gif

Jlynch said:
Maybe I missed it, what's size tires?

H1 trail worthy fab re-centered Wheels with 38 tsl swampers

Great looking Jeep!

Hell of a deal. Wish I had the money. I've got a 98 same color sahara on 35s but want tons and a stretch.

Dirty_Stroke said:
Nice jeep thumb.gif

What's the reason for selling it??

Building a bouncer and only have one ass to feel the seats! Can't drive two rigs is the only reason it's for sale... If it don't sale soon I'll leave it in the shop and use it to make beer run's.

jkbkfx said:
Bump for a well built Jeep that would basicly take twice the asking price to build. To those who are considering building a TJ, pay the man what he's asking and enjoy! thumb.gif

Yeah its a very well built rig with upper end lever parts. I've had tons of tire kickers texting me making ridiculous offers and not happy when I tell them know.