• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold!!

Rokee

I have a 4 seater tube chassis based off a narrowed jeep. Made of a 1.75x .188 wall and 1.75x .120 wall DOM. Has motor mounts set up for LS motor and has 4 link tabs front and rear and coilover mounts.

Re: Buggy project

Second on link. What size tube? 2"? or 1.75"? Lengths of links?

Wheel base??...width???...length???...height???... :spin:

JStowers said:
Wheel base??...width???...length???...height???... :spin:

Good question. I can't remember off the top of my head I'll try get by the shop ASAP and get all those measurements for you. :dblthumb:

Re: Tube chassis and 1 tons

Off topic but i cant help but notice that hood/grill. Did the tub/partial cage ever get used in a build?

Joc said:
Off topic but i cant help but notice that hood/grill. Did the tub/partial cage ever get used in a build?

I finished building the cage then ended up selling it. And bought this chassis I planned on narrowing the hood and grill to put on this. I still have all of it minus the cage. But i think it may be spoken for.

Wheelbase was 112 when I built the chassis and susp. On this originally. I'm not sure if it has been changed since then. There is a build thread on here of the chassiss

Yea I've talked to the guy briefly about it when I got it I ran across the build one night. It's around 112 still.

Re: Jeep based Tube chassis and 1 tons (price drop)

Seats are sold. New package price $4,900 without the tires and wheels.

Re: Jeep based Tube chassis and 1 tons (price drop)

Axles are pending pickup.

Re: Jeep based Tube chassis (price drop)

Axles and links sold.

Someone needs a good chassis. Need this gone. :dblthumb:

Re: Jeep based Tube chassis (price drop)

What is the over all length and height. Trying to seel if it will fit my needs.