• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold

5keepers

39.5x13.5x15's. I have 5 total. The spare has less tread than the other 4. Very good tread. The shoulders are worn some and they have plenty of rock rash. I actually wheel my truck. All hold air fine and I wheeled on them last weekend. $750 OBO in Kingsport, TN

39" IROKS

Come with wheels?
May be interested and I am in Kingsport as well. Have a buddy looking for some

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

Re: 39" IROKS

No wheels but I have a few sets he can choose from. I'll throw them in.

Hey I'm from in sport as well. Do I know you guya. My name is chris frazier I'm in tcjc building my yj now. I am interested. Do you have some 8x6.5 wheels you could throw in

Chris I know your name and think we know one another. Clint McDavid is my name.

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

I have a set of Chevy 6 lug, a set of Toyota, and a set of 5 lug Jeep wheels. Take your pick.

Name sounds real familiar as well. Hit me up on facebbok. I'm in the process of building my yj but hopefully will hav ed it together soon. Maybe we can hit Harlin or windrock sometime. The people i wheel with well iim kinda outgrowing them in a sense going to 40s d44 d60 coilover 4 link sooo. Need to get with the big boys. My picture is me at work hanging off a cell phone tower. I'm interested in the tires also so give me a text 4237829692 thanks.

One of the tires got chunked during removal today. Let's call it $650 for the 5 tires.

I'll buy the Swampers and you can buy the Irocs call me Dave 423-834-1449