• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold

b.boyd

For sale: a set of 4 walker evans bead lock rims. These are aluminum with single bead lock. The rims are machined with a groove to hold inner bead. I have run at 5 lbs without an issue at all never lost an inner bead in 2 years or burped at all!
The rims come with custom 1/2 thick 6061 aluminum bead locks rings that are 2 5/8 wide, The kind that cost $600 a set.. These are not stock Walker evans rings. Rim Size is 17x 9 with Rockwell bolt pattern which fits 43's great.
ALSO, included is an EXTRA BRAND NEW set of 4 bead lock rings that are 1/2 thick 6061 aluminum 25/8 wide exactly like what is on the rims.
Price is $1100 for the set of 4 beadlocks with current 1/2 thick 6061 rings on the rims AND the new spare set of 4 1/2 thick 6061 rings. Located in southern middle Tennessee. Feel free to pm or email me at [email protected].

Attachments

• beadlock resize 1.jpg
    beadlock resize 1.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 82
  • beadlock resize.jpg
    beadlock resize.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 91
Re: walker evans aluminum beadlock,rockwell pattern, custom 1/2 thich 6061 rings

never mind I saw the lug pattern.

Re: walker evans aluminum beadlock,rockwell pattern, custom 1/2 thich 6061 rings

About an hour and 20 to 30 minutes of i-24..sent u pm

What is the backspacing.

5 inches on backspacing

Bump for a good guy and great deal, I would have these if I didn't just buy racelines for more then double his asking price !

Pleas3 pm me your number, I have a buddy that is interested that is not An internet guy.