• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

russelld

I am really don't know why I'm thinking about sell this and starting a new one but here goes. Motor went down so I completly disambeled it and re-powder coated it. Now I'm thinking about starting a new chassis. Here is details. D60 front, locker with moly inner and outer 456 gears, 14 bolt with locker 456 gears, almost new 43" super swampers, 17" raceline wheels, beadlocks, coilovers with about 7 or 8 rides on them, warn winch, 1.25 heims, set up for ( ls, 400 turbo, Atlas ). Will sell COMPLETE minis (motor, trans, tcase). $15,000 cash. Located in West Tennessee

Could be bought with 475hp 6.0, 400turbo, and new HERO 3speed... $25,000

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1439893865138.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439893865138.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 157
Re: TUBE BUGGY FOR SALE

I'm trying to load several pic but not working well. I can text pic if interested

Do any trading on a 1987 Toyota extended cab LS 5 3 Dana 60 front 14 bolt rear 350 turbo transmission 3500 410 gears front and rear on forties bigger lb tires

That's the one frame that I've built that I wish I would have kept, small buggy with lots of room.

mustangt79 said:
Do any trading on a 1987 Toyota extended cab LS 5 3 Dana 60 front 14 bolt rear 350 turbo transmission 3500 410 gears front and rear on forties bigger lb tires
No thanks

Where is it located? Wheel base? Overall hieght? Belly hieght? What is the chassis made out of?

4byfan said:
Where is it located? Wheel base? Overall hieght? Belly hieght? What is the chassis made out of?

Big Sandy Tn, 118 wheel base, I don't have the heights at ride height. Right now front and rear are just stuck under it with everything off it.

russelld said:
Motor went down so I completly disambeled it and re-powder coated it. Here is details.

Could be bought with 475hp 6.0, 400turbo, and new HERO 3speed... $25,000

Is the LS been fixed or is this a different motor? Also the tubing DOM or Hrew?

muddertrucker said:
Is the LS been fixed or is this a different motor? Also the tubing DOM or Hrew?
Different motor. Used bottom end, new 5.3 heads, new cam, custom tune, stand alone computer, DOM